Sunday, May 17, 2015

I Can't Believe We are Going Tomorrow!

Well, as always, events seem so far away and before you know it they are here.  Jane helped Greg and me pack our clothes this morning and we went about our regular Sunday rituals like any other Sunday.  Except that Greg and I could not stop talking about the trip.  Do we really need to get up at 2:45?  Should we bring this or that?  And of course...I wonder who I am rooming with?  (Although I hear my roommate will be Scott Thompson...who really knows?...I know...Greg's the one really asking).

Anyway, I plan to update this blog a few times a day while we are on the trip.  Please keep in mind that I will be typing much of it on my phone and I have pudgy fingers.  Please forgive any typos you may come across.  I will also try to incorporate pictures when I can.  I'm sure that every one of these kids can show me how to do it so I won't take credit, as I am quite technologically inept.

Please feel free to share this blog with anyone you might think would be interested in our goings on.  I know Greg's grandparents are excited to virtually tag along!

 I hope to type to you at a very early hour tomorrow.  Let me go get my 3 hours of sleep (thank Goodness for naps!)

Gerry (Greg's Dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment